- Jingle Quietly: I am hanging on by a thread over here
- “An Orthodox Jew, Rabbi Freundel was fixated on the minutiae of Jewish law. He drilled his converts in the proper blessings to say over a banana or a pretzel, and the order in which they should be recited should we happen to eat both at the same meal. This kind of knowledge was the bedrock of my conversion experience. But how could I continue to make myself care about such details when it became clear that the man who taught them to me valued knowing the blessing for a specific food group over behaving like a decent human being?” Bethany Mandel, The New York Times, November 15,2017
- BZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZ!! and MEEP! MEEP!!
- BANANAS! And a Head Transplant
- Sssswwwwwwussssssssssssssssss!!!!! SSSWwwwwuck!!! SSSssweet!!!
|allthoughtswork on Migration Report, Canada Goose…|
|Alyson on Stupid polar bears ruin escape…|